Moms on Call is helping make the journey into parenthood a little smoother! Advice from two pediatric nurse moms with over 20 years of experience.
- Developing amazing sleep habits
- Feeding Schedules that promote proper digestion
- Outlines of typical days – with times!
- Safety checklists
- Learn about symptoms that would warrant a trip to the Pediatrician
- Get a list of what two Pediatric nurses keep in their medicine cabinets to avoid a midnight trip to the pharmacy
- Discover what you should have on hand in preparation for your newborn’s arrival (and what you don’t need)
- A common Illness section that covers what to do if your baby gets sick and when to call the doctor
- Plus much more!